The aims of the current project phase are outlined below.
They reflect only the issues and processes of the current phase.
- implement an Integrated Developmental Environment that brings together various technologies
and techniques together under the one interface and put into practice a suitable methodology
that will aid further development.
- to code a Working Model that can demonstrate the viability of
background object painting, performer painting, object tracking, object interaction and pixel
definition DLP projection of light onto a theatre stage
- Working Model is defined as a runtime environment capable of exploring
the concepts and functions of the project
- presentation of the Working Model for peer review with performance art
- post-presentation reports, discussions and documentation regarding the future development
path of the project and incorporating an increased involvement of arts practitioners in the
creation of advanced functions for the code.